Commercial and Industrial Boiler Technician – exp req’d
Phenomenal Growth! In 2022, revenue increased by 50%!
We’re Applied Technologies of New York, providing the world’s leading boiler room and combustion technologies to the Tri-State area. Here, you’ll find a fast-growing company, a culture of kindness & integrity strategically led by our “salt of the earth” beloved CEO who goes above and beyond for all his employees.
Serving: Suffolk County | Nassau County | Lower Hudson Valley | NYC 5 boroughs | Northern New Jersey
We give you:
- A sense of community
- Stellar leadership that truly cares about people
- Stability of a growing company with over 25 years of success
- Comprehensive factory training with each manufacturer
- Appreciation for your work
- A cohesive, positive workplace with camaraderie
- Autonomy with no micro-managing
- A workplace where everyone’s opinion is valued
- 401(k) with generous company contribution
- Generous bonuses for all employees
- Meal perks, company events & more
- 3+ years of industry commercial/industrial service experience of boilers & boiler equipment
- Hands-on experience in installing, diagnosing, and repairing boilers and boiler room equipment (including fire & water tube).
- Good working knowledge of steam and hot water boilers, burners (gas, oil & combustion), associated controls and electrical circuits, combustion, and associated piping systems.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excels at new and unusual challenges
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with clients
- Works well independently
- Outstanding attendance/punctuality
Talk to us! We offer amazing benefits and professional development programs. For immediate consideration, please email a resume to: Careers@atiofny.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.