Re-Verber-Ray SW Series Shines the Brightest
The Re-Verber-Ray Short-Wave (SW) heaters are a modern marvel. The Re-Verber-Ray SW2 Series heaters boast the remarkable ability to produce both visible light energy as well as infrared heat.
The source of the energy is generated by short wave electric lamps enclosed in an attractive package.The Re-Verber-Ray SW2 is offered in an array of colors, casing, and sizes, which makes the heater ideal for several applications.
Applied Technologies of New York offers the entire lineup of SW2 Series heaters. They are ideal for commercial areas needing both light and heat coverage. Our experienced factory-trained sales engineers can conduct an in depth needs analysis to determine if the SW2 is most suitable for your unique facility’s needs. In the meantime, continue reading to learn more about the Re-Verber-Ray SW2 Series heaters by Detroit Radiant Products.
The Re-Verber-Ray SW2 Series
When you choose the SW2 Series short-wave electric infrared heater, you’ll enjoy operational benefits like light energy, heat energy, lower mounting heights, and an energy-efficient transfer. At the same time, the SW2 Series heater is certified for both outdoor and indoor use.
It features coiled tungsten elements that produce a visible white light and short-wave infrared energy for heating. All SW2 series heaters are equipped with a special designed reflector for excellent radiant heat output. When you choose the Re-Verber-RAy SW2 Series, you’ll enjoy all of the benefits of electric infrared heating, including:
- Long Lamp Life ExpectancySuperior Comfort
- Even Heat Distribution
- Reduced Consumption of Energy
- Outstanding Durability
- Outdoor Tested and Approved
- What Are the Re-Verber-Ray SW2 Applications?
The ability to emit both visible energy and heat makes it suitable for a vast range of applications. Some of the most common applications of the SW2 Series electric heater include:
- Bus Stations
- Valet Parking
- Parking Garages
- Airport Entrances
- Restaurant Patios
- Hospital Entrances
- Smoking Areas
- Outdoor Waiting Areas
The SW2 Series Product Features
Boasting high-end quality, the SW2 Series is offered with input ranges spanning from 1,600 Watts up to 11,400 Watts (equivalent to 5,459 up to 38,898 total BTU/h). Because the SW series produces short-wave infrared heat, it’s well suited for use in spot heating applications.
Available in triple, dual, or single lamp options and a choice of glare-reducing rubly lamps or clear, the SW Series can be easily matched to your heating needs in a range of both outdoor and indoor applications. A few key features of the Re-Verber-Ray SW Series electric infrared heater include:
- A dynamic and compact aesthetic design
- Nylon-Louvered, High-TemperatureEnd Cap
- Gold anodized reflectors made of aluminum that work to reduce glare
- Glare-Reducing Ruby Quartz or Clear Quartz Lamps with Coiled Elements made of Tungsten
- 0-degree to 45-degree adjustable mounting brackets are included
- Brushed stainless-steel housing or black powder-coated housing available
Why Choose the SW2 Series Infrared Heater by Detroit Radiant Products?
Re-Verber-Ray’s line of electric infrared heaters are unique in they are the cleanest method of heating. Simply put, electric infrared heaters take nothing from the air and add nothing to it. These innovative electric infrared heaters are the solution whenever ventilation and gases are not practical or available.
Instead, savvy facility managers and building owners turn to Re-Verber-Ray for electric infrared heaters that produce even, clean, quiet, and energy-efficient heat in an aesthetically pleasing and compact package. And when it comes to the leaders within the industry, Detroit Radiant Products has been setting the standard for more than half a century.
Re-Verber-Ray by Detroit Radiant Products have been regularly recognized as the premier solution for the majority of specialities, industrial, and commercial applications. Thanks to an unparalleled production capability and an unwavering commitment to excellence, Detroit Radiant Products has continued to deliver consistent quality in a timely fashion.
What Are the Benefits of Infrared Heating?
Regardless of the model, brand, or features; infrared heaters are designed to provide exceptional cost savings over traditional methods of heating. And the efficiencies are measurable and proven. A properly engineered and installed infrared system from Detroit Radiant Products can offer you the following benefits:
- Lower Energy Consumption. Several independent studies have confirmed that infrared heaters can save you up to 50% in fuel savings when compared to traditional warm air systems.
- Reduced Emissions. Infrared heaters burn cleaner and emit significantly fewer harmful emissions.
- Improved Comfort. Instead of heating the ceiling and the air, infrared heaters heat the floor zone and objects. The heat energy is then stored inside of ambient objects, which helps improve comfort levels of the occupants.
- Enhanced Indoor Air Quality. Infrared heaters are not reliant on currents of air to transfer heat. As a result, you’ll enjoy reduced circulation of potentially dangerous air particles, cross contamination, and chemical pollutants in areas regularly occupied.
- Ample Flexibility. You can choose the area you want to be heated.
- Modular Design. You’ll have access to individual zone controls to increase comfort for all.
- Reduced Temperature Variations. Because air isn’t circulated to heat the interior of a building, you will enjoy reduced temperature variances, which leads to greater perceived comfort levels.
Contact ATI of New York for the New SW2 Series Electric Heater
ATI of New York is the authorized manufacturer’s representative for Detroit Radiant Products. As a result, we offer the entire lineup of Re-Verber-Ray products including the dynamic SW2 Series Electric Heater.
Contact ATI of New York today to learn more about the SW2 Series electric infrared heater.